SportChassis Interior Overview:
Leveraging this relationship is one of the cornerstones of the SportChassis difference. It also creates synergies that allow for rapid development and deployment of technologies throughout the manufacturing and design process.
Black Gray Tan
The first step in creating luxury is to let in only the noise we want to. Using acoustical mapping data to determine point source noise pollution, a custom sound barrier is installed utilizing space-age technology from Dynamat®. This barrier allows us to control road and engine noise in the cab environment. Several layers of thermal and radio-frequency (RF) insulation are added to further isolate the interior.
The next step involves installation of a patented console design, luxurious carpeting, and head coverings. A variety of options are available from marine-grade carpeting to suede headliners and door coverings. Allowing your personal sense of style to show. A wood-trimmed or leather wrapped dash and console are available as well.
Engineers from Pioneer Electronics® working in conjunction with SportChassis have designed the acoustical environment and control systems to take advantage of this unique space. Coordinating material selection, speaker placement, control surfaces, and components. This competition-worthy audio environment is second to none, no matter what class of vehicle you choose to drive.
Completing the ensemble are Italian-leather surfaced, air-ride mounted, heated front captain's chairs, and a matched power-folding rear sofa bed. This proprietary seat design was created by Bostrom® specifically for SportChassis with your ultimate comfort in mind. Stepping into a SportChassis is an experience like no other. Take the time to experience the SportChassis difference today.
- The SportChassis passive noise reduction system utilizing Dynamat® makes it easy to have a conversation or a phone call without raising your voice.
- State of the art multimedia systems specifically designed by Pioneer® for SportChassis feature the latest technology in stereo head units, amps, speakers, and subwoofers, providing the best listening experience in its class.
- Pioneer® audio systems with touch-screen, voice recognition, navigation, and featuring satellite radio (subscription required), Bluetooth™, on-board music storage, Ipod® integration, rear park camera display, phone integration, and more.
- A variety of luxurious seating configurations and materials including, leather or ultra-leather, with optional alligator inserts.
- Standard five-person seating including power reclining rear sofa provides plenty of comfort for the entire family or crew. Optional four-person seating configuration features air ride captain's chairs at all locations, is available to maximize seating comfort.
- Precision-cut, marine grade carpeting provides a great starting place to ensure your interior maintains its look for the life of your SportChassis.
For complete details and verification of standard and optional equipment,
as well as a full description of our pricing and warranty,
contact SportChassis of TEXAS today.